On this rainy day here in Lyon, here is a small list of summer joys I had the chance to taste these past days, with pictures please, to fight the rainy mood...
- Getting sandals and sunglasses out of the closet after seeing today's weather
- Visiting wine cellars along the Côtes du Rhône wine road
- Enjoying the greening and blooming nature
|Fig tree from the South of France|
- Taking a walk on the Sunday market and enjoying the sounds and smells of the season
- Eating ripe tomatoes and local melons
- Enjoying an exeptional menu in a Ferme Auberge in Provence (a farm that provides a menu from their own products)
- Going on a sales shopping walk in the paved streets of Lyon's Old Town
- Bath suit and swimming pool
- Reading a good book under the sun
- Drinking a fresh cocktail in a bar terrasse
- Tasting a wonderfully fresh fruit sherbet after an afternoon of walk
- Eating tapas with friends outside
What are your little joys for this beginning of the summer season?