Happy new year 2016 to all! I have a little something about goals and resolutions planned, but time is short and I'm leaving on a work trip tomorrow morning. In the meantime, I'd like to share with you a few seasonal joys, as a reminder of gratitude and appreciation, but also to contemplate tthe fleeting nature of seasons.
- The smell of grilled bread & hot coffee in the early morning, when the night is still dark
- A fresh gust of wind that smells like winter
- Coming home to feel the tip of the nose and ears all cold
- The long, quiet night under a warm plaid, with a hot tea and a few scented candles
- These golden afternoons, where the sun is low and the sky bleached
- Warming my hands around a hot cup of tea after a long walk outside
- Spending some time in a hot pool, hammam or sauna, feeling the muscles relax
- Testing new soup combinations
- Life is nothing without melted cheese
I hope you are enjoying whatever season you are in right now, don't forget to live!