Many will remember 2015 as a difficult year, for many reasons. Today, I'd rather practice gratitude and remember what was good about the past twelve months. Here is a short list.
- Spending time with my loved ones, in happiness and in grief
- The travels across lands and oceans
- Meeting new people and starting new activities
- Finally getting serious about writing fiction, finishing a science-fiction novel
- Joining a book reviewer's club: meeting more people and reading more books
- Monsieur finding a job in Paris and moving into a new, bigger appartment
- The long mornings drinking coffee under the sun
- Lunches in terrasse and brunches with friends
- Testing new recipes and gathering around good food
- Finding the courage to call myself a writer
How was your 2015? Happy new year!