As we enter the busiest period of the year at work and the final preparations for my best friend's wedding, I am not quite sure how regular my blogging will be over the next few weeks. It is curious how time bends during busy periods - every day passing so fast but the weeks seeming endless. Before I disappear in that curious time bubble, here are a few seasonal notes.
- I dug out my sheep slippers this morning - the definite sign of the end of summer as temperatures drop.
- Fresh mushrooms are all over the market stalls - have been experimenting around chanterelles this week
- I finally created a sources page on the blog, with a selection of reads and inspirations. It is listed in the upper right menu of the blog.
- Decided to re-introduce breakfast in my morning routine, experimented various dishes: why should breakfast be the same every morning?
|Home made plum oatmeal - personal picture|
- Paris is now fully awake, shops have re-opened, and it is time for new habits! For me, a new morning routine, more violin, writing exercises and a new budgeting system.
- Registered for the Odyssea run again this year, objective 10K. One year after starting to run regularly, this feels like an achievement.
What is September to you? Seasonal changes? How do you transition from Summer to Winter ? (or the other way around if you are in the souther hemisphere...)