|At the Musée Rodin's Gardens // Personal Picture|
I might not quite manage to keep it weekly, but I like how these Forget Me Not posts keep me grateful for the little things of life. Here are some little joys from this past month.
#1: Enjoying the lights of sunny Autumn days.
|Local Library re-opening.|
#2: Going to the finally reopened local library and browse for books. Picking whatever suits my fancy, looking forward to reading today's picks.
|That's a fish.|
#3: Going to an Aquarium and discovering exotic fish (this one's a ray) with sparkles in my eyes.
|The Canadian Bookstore|
#4: Discovering a bookstore with a soul - reminding me of the Last Bookstore from the other side of the world. Also, this is a provider of second-hand English books.
|Soupe de poissons|
#5: Enjoying a slow week-end lunch with le fiancé. Reminiscing over childhood memories of fish soups.
|La Sainte Chapelle|
#6: Entering la Sainte Chapelle, early in the morning, privatized for an event. What a privilege it was to see this wonderful piece of art, empty and silent.
Also grateful for:
- Supportive friends and family while I'm down the weather
- Finally getting around to watch the Walking Dead. For the human psychology. And the zombies, of course.
- October, pumpkins and orange everything. Longer evenings, scented candles and spicy teas.
- A new recipe of pumpkin tart, light and tasty.
- Getting to see the Hokusai exhibit at the Grand Palais in Paris. Well worth the wait. Also, seeing a man's life work of art makes me reflect on bigger motivations and projects. Not that I'm going to start drawing japanese styled paintings.
- Found new style details that increased rotation of owned tops. Layering. More later. Maybe.
Let me know if these Forget Me Not posts are of any interest to you, I admit these are quite self oriented. What have you been grateful for lately?