|Totoro decoration from Japan // Home made brownie with freshly picked walnuts // Hot chocolate & cinnamon|
As we enter deep into November, the second, harder part of Autumn starts here in France. Marked by the daylight savings week-end, this is the beginning of a period of cold weather, dark evenings and naked trees.
A period during which there are a lot of little moments to enjoy and contemplate to avoid feeling overwhelmed by this harsher weather. Here are a few of my Autumnal joys:
- Putting up seasonal decoration to cosy up my place
- Cooking seasonal treats with fresh ingredients
- Drinking hot beverages - such as spiced tea, or hot chocolate sprinkled with cinnamon
- Enjoying cosy evenings on my couchling with tea + a good read or my Xbox 360
- Filling the air with the warm scent of my perfume outdoors, or a scented candle at home
|Scented candle and perfume from l'Artisan Parfumeur|
|A cosy evening with tea, console and magazine (+ jazz music if I'm not playing video games)|
What are your remedies to approach seasonal changes? Do you enjoy Autumn as much as I do?